Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Great Debate

Whenever I travel my Little Angel and Little Devil battle it out in every cute boutique, bazaar, and market. The Great Debate usually goes something like this:

Little Angel: "Now Kat, be good, you don't have a lot of money and that (shirt, necklace, ring, notepad...) is much too expensive."

Little Devil: "No way! How many times are you going to be in (insert country name here) and have a chance to buy something THIS unique and amazing?!"

Little Angel: "That's true, but you need to save your money for practical things like food and rent!"

Little Devil: "Just buy it! You have a job and you get paid on Tuesday!"

Hmmmmmmm...


guess I'll push the grocery shopping to next week...




How cute would my new shirt look with this orange flower corsage from Ban.do?!

It also looks cute with my orange Pigenhole earrings :)

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny Miss Kitty. I am afraid I have never ben much help in those devil angel moments, as I just tell you to buy it...haha! I love your new finds though, and a fashionista like you needs to look her best!

    ReplyDelete